Friday, January 6, 2012

Welcome Linda!



Let's welcome Linda to our Team!  May the Lord be lifted high!


Here is just a snip it of our new friend, so we can get to know her a bit:



I look forward to meeting some new ladies and growing in my knowledge of God’s word. I want to memorize more not only because he commands us to do so, but because I have reaped the rewards of a more patient and spirit-led life when I have his scriptures actively coursing through my brain.

I have lived in Fresno all my life, graduated from Fresno State with a degree in Economics and celebrated my 17th anniversary in September 2011. Our two children are 3 and 5 and I have a home business editing for local students and authors.

Do you all have questions for Linda?  Feel free to ask them in the comment section.


Love and grace and power to you today, in the Lord Jesus Christ!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome, Linda! So grateful to have you with us on our memory verse team! I look forward to growing in Christ with you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda,

So glad you have joined this group of women! We have been placed together with Becca to work together in memorizing our verses. I am old,57,so I have to send mine to you and Becca more often than if you had a younger team member....Sorry..lol..so here goes..."But those who suffer he delivers in their suffering,he speaks to them in their affliction. He is wooing you from the jaws of destress to a spacious place free from restriction,to the comfort of your table laden with choice food." Job36:15-16

Linda Weller said...

Thank you, Debbie and Betty. It feels great to be among other women who want to learn the word more.

I am working on Phil 4:4-9. Here's what I have memorized so far: "Rejoice in the Lord always, again I will say rejoice. Let your patient spirit be know by all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be known to God."

Heather said...

Welcome, Linda! I look forward to getting to know you better this year.