Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Welcome Ann!



My heart is soaring to introduce Ann to you!  I met Ann a few years ago at a Women's Retreat and have only had moments with her and was so encouraged by her love for Jesus Christ.  She will be such an encouragement to you all, I am sure of it!


I am not able to keep up with the number of ladies who are desiring to join our Memory Team, so be prepared to give a warm welcome to a handful of ladies in the weeks to come!  We are overjoyed each and every one of you are joining us to look to Jesus together!!


Let's get to know Ann:


I am a mommy to three wonderful boys, Nicholas (12), Cody (10) and Brett (9) and I am the luckiest woman to have been married to my high school sweetheart for 16 years now.  I love Jesus and desire to be filled with more of Him and less of me each day.  I desire to be His hands and feet in any situation that He blesses me to be a part of. I desire to love God more and know him more each year and being in His word (and hiding it in my heart) is paramount to do that.

Memorizing scripture has been an area in my walk/growth with the Lord that has been lacking.  I keep saying that I want to get better but have not been following through well.  I made it my goal for 2012 and when I saw this posted on Facebook thought it would be the accountability and structure that I need to follow through.

Feel free to get to know Ann in the comment section and ask her about her life!


I will be updating the contact info and sending it to you all soon!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So happy to have you with us, Ann. I look forward to growing in Christ with you, and to meeting you as well! God Bless you and your family.

Melissa Danisi said...

Glad you're joining us Ann! Looks like we'll be texting each other our verses for the month, can't wait. Are you Katie's sister????

Ann said...

Yes, I am Katie's sister...and I look forward to meeting all of you!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Ann! So glad you have joined us!

Heather said...

Welcome, Ann! Blessings as we seek the Lord together!