Good Morning! I have some exciting news to share with you all! The time has come-as many of us as possible get to meet each other on Saturday, February 11th! (I will let you know the time as soon as we have it nailed down.)
Amy Garifo is taking lead on planning our time together. You were so gracious to jump in and be willing to help. Thank you!
Would anyone be willing to host in February?
If you can help in any way, why don't you comment how you would enjoy serving and Amy will contact you.
May the joy of the LORD be our strength today.
13 comments:
Update: We will have it at Amy's house at 3pm, which will give those traveling from out of Fresno, more time to get here!
Wonderful! I will definitely be there! I can't wait to spend time with you all. If you know what is needed, I would be willing to help out with food, invites, carpooling to pick up people that may be on my way...anything I can do to help!
I still need to confirm with the child care situation, but plan to be there. I am happy to help with food or however is needed...I am not the best at thinking of ways to help, but happy to do whatever.
I would love to come! And I am happy to help in any way. Let me know how I can.
I will be out of town that weekend! I am disappointed I can't make it, but hope to see/meet you at our next get together! Have fun! :)
I just found out I will be out of town from the 10th-12th of February. I am so very sad. I was looking so forward to spending time with you all. I will definitely be at the next one!
I can bake or make anything for food! :)
Where is Amy's house? What is the format? I'd love to bring a food item. How long is it supposed to last? I should be able to make it so long as my husband can watch the kids.
Oh, this sounds like such a great time! I wish I could join you but have to stay on the hill for a weekend of ministry meetings. Have so much fun!! Hope to join you next time!
Plan for a couple of hours together but will get a more accurate layout of the afternoon soon! Thanks for being so patient with us. Amy and I were out of town for five days and are just getting our bearings back.
Amy will be connecting with those of you who have offered to help!
Have a wonderful day!
Amy, I can help! Let me know if you would like to cook/bake something :)
My plans have changed! I repeat, my plans have changed...I AM COMING!!! I am so very excited to spend time with you all! Amy, please let me know how I can help with food or anything else...I love to cook and bake so feel free to lay it on me! Or in any other way that you need help, utilize me! Sooooo happy to count down the days to seeing you all!!! :)
Oh I am so bummed to miss this! We already have a weekend out of town planned with our life group. Know that I will be thinking of you all as I'm missing out on the festivities!
Post a Comment