
It thrills my heart that you are inviting friends on this journey to know Jesus more intimately through His Word! Please always feel the freedom to invite ladies to join our Team. We all just want to know our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! The more the merrier!
Mandy's responses to a few questions I through out so we can get to know her:
Thanks for letting me a part of your team!
About me... I live in Fresno and have lived here my whole life. I graduated from Fresno State last year with a Business Marketing degree. I just got married about a month and a half ago and I am loving marriage! I don't have a job right now since wedding planning was taking up so much of my time, but I am now starting to look. I love being creative and making things so hopefully I can do something like that. That's me in a nutshell!
I always want to memorize scripture, but haven't as much as I would like because I don't always have the motivation. I want to know different verses by heart so that when I need the right one for a certain situation in life, I will be able to recite His word and be reminded or be able to help others. I like this group because it will hold me more accountable in memorizing His word.
Congratulations on your marriage, Mandy! What creative things do you love?
2 comments:
Thanks! What creative things do I love?...Hmmm, well all kinds of things! but I just started making giant faux antique wood letters that people can hang or set on a table. I made some of our initials for our wedding and hung them above the head table. After the wedding I had a few requests from people to make some for them to put in their homes. I plan on opening up an Etsy account soon so I can sell them on there and anything else I decide to make. :)
<3 Mandy
You are so creative! I glanced at your blog. What a beautiful bride you are!
Post a Comment