Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Trip To Texas

What did you all do over spring break? If you have any pictures of happenings in your life, I would love to post them, so we can all see and pretend we were with you.
Char sent me this picture from her fancy iphone. (I don't know how to get mine off my phone)
Brian and I went to Texas for a whole week and visited Charlotte, and two other sets of friends. (Thanks Betty!) While we were in the Dallas area we visited the JFK memorial and got to witness and enjoy a wedding of some dear friends' son. The above picture was right before we left for the occasion. Now, for you Californians, be warned, if you have fine hair and go out in 50% humidity, it might be a good idea to go for the straight look to begin with. Did I say I love Texas? Cause I do! Loved the hospitality, time to drink coffee with friends, make new friends, loved the creativity of our Lord making everything bigger there...


No comments: