As we pursue Christ by hiding God's Word in our
hearts, may this blog be a source of encouragement
to each, that we are in this together, believing the
LORD to conform us to the image of His Son.
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Vivian's Question
Vivian's Question: Do you play any sports or did you in years past?
Vivian's Response: I played tennis and just recently started playing again. It's been loads of fun for me to be back on the courts again.
I am not the most athletic, so I didn't play sports in high school. What I love now...walking. I call it my life sport. It is one of the most refreshing and energizing things for me to partake in. I have taken a liking to badminton, because Julianne is playing on the team at school and it is simply a bunch of fun, so we have a net at home and play in our backyard.
I grew up playing softball! My whole family did. In fact, that was why we didn't go to church as a family. We were always at someone's softball tournament! I have so many wonderful memories traveling with my family, playing in all the parks, going to practice, etc.
I don't get much physical activity now. No energy. Spending the day teaching 8 year olds wipes me out. But I too enjoy walking, especially in the spring. So refreshing . . .
I love being outside,but not so much sports....I like to walk though....and if fishing is considered a sport...I like that too.I am very privileged to live in the country and love the great outdoors.
Did someone say sports?! :) I love sports :) Throughout my school years I participated in basketball, softball, and volleyball( favorite). Now, I do participate in my aunt's church softball league, which I look forward to every year :) When there is family gatherings, we play football, volleyball, and/or softball... fun, fun, fun! :) I'm also an avid runner (love, love, love running) My goal this year is to run a half marathon :) then from there, I'll think about a marathon :) maybe.
4 comments:
I am not the most athletic, so I didn't play sports in high school. What I love now...walking. I call it my life sport. It is one of the most refreshing and energizing things for me to partake in. I have taken a liking to badminton, because Julianne is playing on the team at school and it is simply a bunch of fun, so we have a net at home and play in our backyard.
I grew up playing softball! My whole family did. In fact, that was why we didn't go to church as a family. We were always at someone's softball tournament! I have so many wonderful memories traveling with my family, playing in all the parks, going to practice, etc.
I don't get much physical activity now. No energy. Spending the day teaching 8 year olds wipes me out. But I too enjoy walking, especially in the spring. So refreshing . . .
I love being outside,but not so much sports....I like to walk though....and if fishing is considered a sport...I like that too.I am very privileged to live in the country and love the great outdoors.
Did someone say sports?! :) I love sports :) Throughout my school years I participated in basketball, softball, and volleyball( favorite). Now, I do participate in my aunt's church softball league, which I look forward to every year :) When there is family gatherings, we play football, volleyball, and/or softball... fun, fun, fun! :) I'm also an avid runner (love, love, love running) My goal this year is to run a half marathon :) then from there, I'll think about a marathon :) maybe.
Post a Comment