Thursday, February 23, 2012

Welcome Lisa!

Meet Lisa!  What a precious woman of the Lord she is!  Let's give her a warm welcome as she joins us on our journey as we memorize God's Word.


A bit about Lisa:


I am a single mom to 5yr old Olivia. I enjoy walking, reading, yoga and bakeries. :) I love fellowship with others and I am excited to grow in knowledge of God's word. My desire is to have these scriptures in my heart and be able to share relevant passages with others. 


Feel the freedom to ask Lisa questions about her life and walk with God in the comment section.


Love and grace to you today!  How are you doing thinking on the Lord today?  He is near us and present this very second!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome Lisa! We are blessed to have you with us. I am a single Mom as well, and look forward to the enjoyment of being sisters in Christ with you, and hoping we can be a sense of encouragement to each other! God Bless!