Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Scripture Memory Verse #21

Good Morning Pilgrimagers!

How precious you are to me!

Today we celebrate Melissa's birthday. Happy Birthday to you!

1. What is your 21st verse?

2. Do you believe down to the depths of your soul that you are so loved by Jesus Christ, not based for a moment on your good or bad performance? What aspects of God's love do you struggle with believing, if any?

3. Are you able to come to our November 19th celebration in Fresno, CA?

4. Share the verse you picked this time with one other person and then report back in the comment section how the conversation went. Did you enjoy sharing it with someone else, was it scary, were you encouraged, challenged, etc.?

Let's do this! Let's wield our swords and proclaim His Word!

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

1. Look upon our shield, O God; look with favor on your anointed one. Psalm 84:9

2. O I believe He loves me completely and that there is nothing that I can do to make God love me more and nothing I can do to make Him love me less! I lived my childhood failing a lot and had parents who disciplined me a lot, but I always knew I was loved, even though I kept messing up. When I was pregnant and not married, at Bible college, my parents first words to me on the phone, after finding out, were, "We love you". They could have said so many other things to me and didn't. This was the beginning of me understanding God's matchless love for me.

3. YES, I can't wait for as many of us as possible to join us for this time!!!

4. I will report back about sharing my verse with someone. I don't even quite know the extent of what it means yet.

Stacia said...

1." I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in his word I will hope." Psalm 130:5

2. Yes, I very much believe that I am loved, saved and redeemed by the Lord Jesus Christ! God loves me more than I know and he is my Heavenly Father. My faith is there, but my actions always need work. To remember to live in His word and be confident that my identity is in him doesn't always make it to the forefront.

3. I may or may not be in town on Nov 19th. If I am here I am definitely coming!

4. I usually share my verse with my hubby and sister, but I'm guessing this question is about sharing our verse with someone outside of our comfort zone. I will have to work on that.

Melissa Danisi said...

1. "Those who sow in tears shall reap with shouts of joy!" Psalm 126:5

2. I believe so much that I am loved. It is so hard for me to understand the kind of LORD God has for me, knowing especially that He loved me the 20 years I lived apart from Him. I can't understand it, but I KNOW it. And it makes me love people who are unloveable, because HE loved me when I was/am unloveable.

3. I'm planning on it! What time??

4. I too will report back. I chose this verse because something I had prayed in tears (for 7 years) was just answered and I am filled with JOY! So I can't wait to share.

Anonymous said...

1.The sacrifice you want is a broken spirit. A broken and repentant heart, O God, you will not despise (Psalm 51:17, NLT).

2. It took most of my life to truly and deeply know without a doubt that God loves me. There have been several times in my life that He has allowed me to feel the love He has for me and for others,and He taught me that He loves each and every one of us the same,no matter who we are,what we've done or whether we love Him back. That is so amazing to me but I also know that even though He loves each of us...He allows us free will to either accept Him or reject Him.

3. I wont be able to make the get together. Someday,I hope to meet you all.

4. I also will get back when I say my verse to someone.

Christina said...

1. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ. Ephesians 3:18

2. Grasping God's love for me is something I struggle with. I'm such a performance based person so it goes against my grain to fully embrace God's unconditional love. Over the last couple years I have gained more freedom in this area of my life. Being a mom is one of the ways God has opened my eyes and heart to understanding his amazing love. I love that the verse I picked this time happen to go along with this question. I think God is trying to remind me of the power and strength that is found in his love.

3. Not sure about the 19th. Will have to get back with u. Thanks Yvonne for planning this. It sounds like such a wonderful time of celebrating His Word!

4. Yes, excited to share this verse with someone this week.