Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Memory Verse #22

I can't believe it is already evening and I haven't posted the opportunity to write our 22nd verse of 2011!

Here we go! I so love to read your comments about your life and what the Lord is doing in and through you. Thank you for being authentic and sharing victories and struggles. I am thankful for you.

1. What is your verse?

2. Is your heart filled with gratitude today? Why or why not? What are you thankful for?

3. I will miss those who can't join us on Saturday and know that you are with us in spirit.

Let's finish this year well!


9 comments:

Yvonne said...

1. Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere. I would rather be a gatekeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked.

2. I am filled with a heart of gratitude. The Lord's Presence has ministered to my soul especially so this last week as Julianne was in the hospital and had a bunch of tests performed. I am thankful for the Body of Christ. In awe of the Lord in each person I connect with who knows Jesus.

Vivian Donat said...

Proverbs 16:20
"Whoever gives thought to the word will discover good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord."

I am filled with gratitude for the body of Christ and their willingness to pray and walk through times that are intimate with me. I am thankful for my family in so many ways.

Christina said...

Psalm 86:11
Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name.

I am grateful for the Lord showing me the power of gratitude this year. I am grateful for knowing Christ and for the love and grace he bestows upon me each day. I'm grateful for my amazing husband.

Yvonne said...

Christina and Viv, my heart has such affection for you as I think of the Lord in you and the circumstances He has and has had you in this year! What truth you are hiding in your hearts!!!

Tami Anderson said...

"Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."

1Thessalonians 5:18

I am also grateful for the Lord's love, and protection over me this past year. I am thankful also for the body of Christ who have been praying for me, and have been willing to listen and comfort me through some personal difficulties. I am also so thankful for my family who encourages me on a daily basis. I am also very thankful for my job, which God definitely had a hand in.

Katy Merrill said...

"Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever!"
1 Chronicles 16:34


I am trying to count my blessing during this season of Thanksgiving. I am thankful for all that God has done for my family, and am confident that he will carry out his plans for us. I am thankful not only for what God has done, but for who He is!
Sometimes it is hard for me to stay positive in my job, but I keep asking god to fill my heart with joy. There is no reason not to rejoice!

Melissa Danisi said...

"Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity. Until I come, devote yourself to the public reading of Scripture, to exhortation, to teaching. Do not neglect the gift you have . . ." (1 Timothy 4:12-14)

I am so very thankful! I've already shared about my struggles with inadequacy when I meet with other ladies, and again, God's word is tried and true (Ps 18). He comforts me with this verse, that my gifts are from him, and feelings of inadequacy are not. So I'm thankful for HIS word, it is living and active, it's my LIFE!

agarifo said...

1. Psalm 119:133 NIV
Direct my footsteps according to your word; let no sin rule over me.

2. I am grateful that the Lord wont seem to let me go. I have fallen down with each of these scriptures and times trying to memorize them, but he just wont give up on me and puts a desire in me to KEEP TRYING.

Anonymous said...

"Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peach with God through our Lord Jesus Christ." Romans 5:1

I am very thankful today. I am so blessed with a wonderful family and amazing friends. I am incredibly thankful for my husband who always seems to make me laugh. There is never a dull moment with him. I am thankful that he is finishing some house projects that he started on awhile back and hadn't had time to finish them. I am also thankful that I get to see most of you today!

<3, Mandy