It is almost 10pm, where has October 1st gone? Let's hide God's Word in your hearts. Let's read the Word, study it, meditate on it. May the Lord transform us from glory unto glory!
Let's post our 19th verse!
1. What is your verse?
2. What are you grateful for today?
3. What is your favorite season and why?
I love you!!!
6 comments:
1. "And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God." (Philippians 1:9-11) *This will probably be for all of October because it's so much.
2. I am so excited after coming home from church. I love worshipping corporately, learning God's word in a deeper way, and connecting with people. So today I am grateful for community and a church that leads us to worship Jesus with our hearts and minds!
3. Summer-my life is slows down, I get to sleep in, freedom in time meeting with people, etc. Yes it's crazy hot, but I am so thankful for the slower pace.
1. "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." Matthew 11:28-30
2. I am grateful for my new baby cousin! She was born this morning and is beautiful and healthy. She is a blessing. I am excited to meet her tonight!
3. I love Spring because the weather is so nice and the flowers are in bloom. Fall is a pretty close second though. :)
<3, Mandy
1. They go from strength to strength till each appear before God in Zion. Ps. 84:7
2. I am grateful for the rain and time to sit and be still before the Lord and listen to Him teach me about Living Water and Cisterns and what that means for me today!
3. I love the fall. A hot drink, curled up with a blanket and a book or Book. The Wind blowing through the trees.
Since moving to Fresno, I have come to love the spring and the beauty of the flowers and freshness of the air...at Hume, spring equated mud from the melting snow.
Let me know if you want me to post your verses...I'd be glad to. Sorry it hasn't been working well.
1. "I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more." ISAIAH 43:25
2. Grateful to know His great love for me....and for you.
3. Being from Texas,I have to say winter is my favorite season. Here we are in October,and it's still in the 90's.. I can't wait to be able to sit outside,comfortably, and watch the birds and squirrels and look at God's beautiful creation.1. "I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more." ISAIAH 43:25
2. Grateful to know His great love for me....and for you.1. "I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more." ISAIAH 43:25
2. Grateful to know His great love for me....and for you.
3. Being from Texas,I have to say winter is my favorite season. Here we are in October,and it's still in the 90's.. I can't wait to be able to sit outside,comfortably, and watch the birds and squirrels and look at God's beautiful creation.
3. Being from Texas,I have to say winter is my favorite season. Here we are in October,and it's still in the 90's.. I can't wait to be able to sit outside,comfortably, and watch the birds and squirrels and look at God's beautiful creation.
Sorry about my above dupe comments....I was having trouble posting...Love,Betty
" And I am sure that God who began a good work within you will keep right on helping you grow in his grace until his task within you is finally finished on that day when Jesus Christ returns." ( Philipians 1:6, TLB)
I am grateful that I was able to ride my bike with my family today in the Off the Front bike ride, and that I made it. I am also thankful for the beautiful weather today.
My favorite season is fall. I love to watch the leaves on the trees change colors. I also love the family time that fall brings with the celebration of Thanksgiving.
Thanks for posting this for me!!!
Love,
Tami Anderson
Post a Comment