Good Evening!
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope, by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13
I am grateful for each of you! It is such a privilege to hide God's Word in our hearts "together"! From Texas, to Minnesota, to California, the Lord unites our hearts through His Son, Jesus Christ, and through His All Powerful, Inspired Word!
1. What is on your heart and mind today?
2. How have you watched the Lord work this last week?
3. What Scripture are you believing the Lord to etch on your heart?
May Jesus permeate every part of our being. May we worship Him alone!
You are soooo loved!
6 comments:
1. I am thinking about with anticipation friends who get to go to Israel! So excited for them! I am so thankful for God's Word! A friend and I had the privilege of opening the Text today and immersing ourselves in it! What a blast! My heart longs to know our neighbors better and I think we are going to have a spontaneous s'more night with them. I wonder who will come...Ashlyn leaves for Chicago in 2 months (give them roots and wings)...just a few things going on in my person. Can't wait to hear about you!
2. Melissa has an amazing story of how the Lord has worked. I can't wait for her to share it!!! I will say ditto to her when she posts it. A pre ditto.
4. I have just begun James chapter 2 and will work on the first have of the chapter. The Lord is purging things in my heart and adding truth to it!
Love and grace to each of you!
1.) My heart and mind are focused on my many blessings. My children, my friends, my work, my school, my home...so many things in everyday life that sometimes we overlook and forget to stop, close our eyes, hold our arms open wide and praise our Lord with thanks!
2.) This last week I have watched the Lord be with me strong and merciful. He has pulled me back from a fallen place, and brought me back stronger than I could have ever imagined or hoped. He has brought new people into my life that are true blessings as well as deep Christ followers that keep me devoted, steadfast, and supported.
3.) "But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing the LORD'S praise, for he has been good to me." (Psalm 13:5-6)
May the Lord be with you, protecting you in his loving arms. You are all such a blessing!
"But let all who take refuge in you rejoice,
Let them sing joyful praises forever,
Spread your protection over them,
So that all who love your name may be filled with joy!
For you bless the godly O Lord,
You surround them with your shield of love,
You bless the godly, O Lord!"
Psalm 5:11~12
"But let all who take refuge in you rejoice,
Let them sing joyful praises forever,
Spread your protection over them,
So that all who love your name may be filled with joy!
For you bless the godly O Lord,
You surround them with your shield of love,
You bless the godly, O Lord!"
Psalm 5:11~12
"But let all who take refuge in you rejoice,
Let them sing joyful praises forever,
Spread your protection over them,
So that all who love your name may be filled with joy!
For you bless the godly O Lord,
You surround them with your shield of love,
You bless the godly, O Lord!"
Psalm 5:11~12
"But let all who take refuge in you rejoice,
Let them sing joyful praises forever,
Spread your protection over them,
So that all who love your name may be filled with joy!
For you bless the godly O Lord,
You surround them with your shield of love,
You bless the godly, O Lord!"
Psalm 5:11~12
Post a Comment