Good Morning and I hope your May 2 is beginning remembering the love of Jesus and living in the power of the finished work of the cross.
May 1st slipped by without me even knowing it!
So let's do this thing! If you haven't memorized in a while, TODAY IS THE DAY to begin again. The Lord Himself has something to say to you and me. I so desperately want to hear Him speak!!
1. What is your verse for May 1-15th?
2. Note, your memory partner has changed. If you need their number, you can email me and I can get it for you! Shall we text each other today?
3. Let's do a little RSVP for June 2nd...our next planned get together for our Team. Can you make it?
You are so loved...allow that to sink deeply into your soul!
8 comments:
Good Morning, Ladies!
I see that Hannah & Lisa are my memory partners.:) However, I don't have either of their numbers...
My verse is Psalm 68:19
Blessed be the Lord, who daily bears our burdens. The God who is our salvation.
I was very much looking forward to my first get together, but it appears I have a wedding to go to on that day. I won't be able to make the get together. :(
Have a blessed day!
I missed the last posting,so I will use this one twice.
1.“You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you” (Isaiah 26.3).
2. I see Debbie is my memory partner...I will text her today! Sorry to Jen for not being a better partner.
t
3. I wont be able to make it to the
get together.
Good morning Beautiful ladies,
I am meditating on the same verse...
"For by grace tou have been saved. And this is not your own doing; it is a gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast."- Ephesians 2:8-9
I got to quote this verse to someone last weekend... I wasn't sure of their faith and I really stepped out on a limb. It was awesome... I pray that God keeps giving me these oppurtunities!
Unfortunatly, I will not be able to make our get together :)
Blessings, Katy Merrill
Hey everyone! Sorry I'm a bit late, but here is my verse for this next session:
"Let us draw near to God with a sincere heart and with the full assurance that faith brings, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water. Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful!" Hebrews 10.22-23
My verses are Psalm 18:16-19...my life verses!
He reached down from on high and took hold of me; he drew me out of deep waters. He rescued me from my powerful enemy, from my foes who were too strong for me. They confronted me on the day of my disaster, but the LORD was my support. He brought me out into a spacious place; he rescued me because He delighted in me!
I just texted Katy!
1. I have been working on Philippians 3:2 Steer clear of the barking dogs, those religious busybodies, all bark and no bite. All they're interested in is appearances—knife-happy circumcisers, I call them.
3. I believe I will be able to make it to the get together. Looking forward to more details as available and willing to help if desired.
1. "I will sing to the Lord
as long as I live.
I will praise my God to my last breath!
May all my thoughts be pleasing to Him,
for I rejoice in the Lord!"
2. Yvonne, would you text me Mandy's number?
Darlene...I will email SOON!! I'm praying for you :)
3. I wish I could jump on a plane and be there...but can't. :(
Have a great time together!!
I wasn't going to post because its so late but I decided to go ahead. I am still in Hebrews 11 but have diverted to Micah 6:8 just for a time. "He has told you, O man what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice and to love kindness and to walk humbly with your God?"
I would love to come the 2nd.
Hi Darlene! Looking forward to connecting with you on Sunday. (I am helping with the BBQ for WSM. :) and texting too.
Post a Comment