Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Welcome to the Scripture Memory Team Blog!

As I was trying to sort through all your precious emails, I found myself getting lost and not being able to read and respond well to them. With a blog, we can always see who is on our team, to lift each other up in prayer and to encourage each other in the Lord. My desire is that this solution will be a blessing to the team.

Always feel free to give new ideas via email or comments, so we can adjust things to make our time serving each other more effective.

Please let me know if I have left anyone off of our team. Our group was deleted from my email addresses and so I started from scratch and created it from memory and I have a feeling I didn't remember well.

We will use the "Comment" section to respond to the questions you posed to us, as well as to write our verse on the 1st and 15th of the month.

Click on "Follow" and when you look at your dashboard, you will be notified when there is a new post.

Let me know if this is confusing and I would love to walk you through the "how to's".

By the way, how is memorizing going in March for you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Yvonne for doing this...I think it will help us see each other more clearly and feel free to say something daily to each other....I am having a such a good week with the Lord...He is so tender with our hearts,Betty

Melissa Danisi said...

Thanks for organizing and leading all of this Yvonne!

LindsAlana said...

I love all the ideas on how to help with memorizing the verses. I think more than anything I need a lot of prayer. I know I can do it but I think the enemy isn't too fond of us doing it and it seems I will get half of a verse memorized yet the other half I cannot spit out. Does that ever happen to anyone else? I need to fight through, I need to have His word alive and active in me! Praying for everyone!