Our year of memorizing is coming to a quick close. Just three more posts and 2012 will be complete! May the Lord use what He has taught us through His Word and etch every last truth to the depths of our souls.
1. What verses are you memorizing as you head into Thanksgiving week?
2. What are you grateful for?
3. I love you. Be who you already are! Forgiven. Adopted. Redeemed. Ambassador.
4 comments:
1. I am working my way through James and am to chapter 4: 1-3
What causes fights and quarrels among you? Don't they come from your desires that battle within you? You want something but don't get it. You kill and covet, but you cannot have what you want. You quarrel and fight. You do not have, because you do not ask God. When you ask, you do not receive because you ask with wrong motives that you may spend what you get on your pleasures.
2. Life and Breath. The power and presence of the Lord. Grace. Love...
Ephesians 1:7 In him we have redemption through his blood the forgiveness of sins in accordance with the riches of God's grace that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding.
I'm grateful for the promises in the above verse. :) I'm also grateful for the amazing friends and divirsity of personalities in each of them. God has blessed me with an amazing community!
Ephesians 3:20
"Now to Him, who IS ABLE, to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to HIS POWER that is at work within us, TO HIM be the glory in the church and in Jesus Christ throughout all generations, forever and ever AMEN!"
I am thankful that our God is unchanging...constant.
That ABLE is an understatement.
That He has His eye on the sparrow and He watches over me.
That through rough spots He KNOWS...and He holds.
That "I don't have to perform well to receive His love" (Jesus Calling)
I am thankful for my kids.
For my husband.
For a love that forgives.
For our sweet Savior who knits us back together when we're unraveling.
For the song "The Great I Am" that brings my heart low and my hands high.
"The mountains quake before Him,
The demons run and flee,
At the mention of His name,
KING OF MAJESTY!
There is no power in heaven,
nor any who can stand,
before the power and the Presence of the Great I Am!"
I am thankful for my faithful friend Yvonne, who shines bright for Jesus! and reflects His love and kindness! And continues to encourage us all toward a deeper walk with our Lord!
I pray that all of you ladies would have a special Thanksgiving!
Ephesians 3:20
"Now to Him, who IS ABLE, to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to HIS POWER that is at work within us, TO HIM be the glory in the church and in Jesus Christ throughout all generations, forever and ever AMEN!"
I am thankful that our God is unchanging...constant.
That ABLE is an understatement.
That He has His eye on the sparrow and He watches over me.
That through rough spots He KNOWS...and He holds.
That "I don't have to perform well to receive His love" (Jesus Calling)
I am thankful for my kids.
For my husband.
For a love that forgives.
For our sweet Savior who knits us back together when we're unraveling.
For the song "The Great I Am" that brings my heart low and my hands high.
"The mountains quake before Him,
The demons run and flee,
At the mention of His name,
KING OF MAJESTY!
There is no power in heaven,
nor any who can stand,
before the power and the Presence of the Great I Am!"
I am thankful for my faithful friend Yvonne, who shines bright for Jesus! and reflects His love and kindness! And continues to encourage us all toward a deeper walk with our Lord!
I pray that all of you ladies would have a special Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment