Monday, October 15, 2012

Verse Posting Day!

Hello Pilgrimagers!

It has been a whole month since I have connect with this precious team.

1.  What season does the Lord have you in? Summer, winter, spring, or fall? What circumstances surround your answer.  Do you see the Lord in the midst of it?

2.  What are memorizing this month?

3.  Do you have people in your life who spur you on to love Jesus more?  If so, who are they and how do they sharpen you?  If not, how can you cultivate those relationships?  Is there fear involved?

4.  What is your verse or verses?  Let's do this! Jesus is our Bread of Life!!! Let's feast on Him.

You are so loved today!

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

1. Good Morning! The Lord has our family in the midst of Fall. How fitting, since it is fall! The burst of summer is fading, I am sure on the east coast and midwest leaves are falling, the air is chilly. (Here in Fresno, it is in the mid to upper 80's). Change. Julianne, our youngest has been in the midst of some physical challenges that have changed her person, physically and emotionally and we are still in the midst of it! The Lord, Himself, is my abundance! Even in a circumstantial season where things are hard and painful in different ways, He has literally filled my heart with joy and peace and hope. He is my everything! Yes, I see Jesus in the midst of this! He so desires that we know Him more intimately as the God of Just Enough and that He is more than enough. O Glory. He is worthy of all praise!

2. I am working my way through James.
James 3:13-14
Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show it by his good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom. But if you harbor bitter envy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast about it or deny the truth.

3. Yes! My heart is so grateful for my "Deeper With Jesus" friends who sharpen me to see Jesus with greater depth and believe Him more! Just this morning at 6am I was encouraged to see my Lord as Redeemer and that I am His ambassador and my home is heaven! I feel o so grateful for each of them and for YOU! As much as we ebb and flow in life in this group, I am so encouraged by YOU when you share things the Lord is teaching you!

4. Oops...I already asked this :)

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

1. Maybe Fall ;) I am tired from a busy season in my life, but I am energized by returning to something more "normal" and using my spiritual gifts to encourage others.

2. I am not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don’t get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I have my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I am off and running, and I am not turning back.

3. Yes - moms who encourage me to be a more godly person and to have more godly responses with my family. (Since this is my third try at posting, I cannot remember what else I was going to say.)

4. Amen!

Melissa Danisi said...

1. I don't know which season I'm in?? Need you to clarify the seasons :-)

2. I'm memorizing the last 2 verses in Matt 6. "33 But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

34 “Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble."

3. I sure do! I have lots of people who spur me on. Right now, it's the Rumleys. Watching them makes me trust God even more, and long for eternity. Also, my husband . . . he speaks truth, wisdom, and discernment into my life more than anyone. He sharpens me and shows me grace, to the point where I can't understand. Then I remember . . . ah, just like our LORD. I can't understand His grace either. So thankful!